Popular Posts

Friday, July 28, 2023

Herbal Medicine -HOMEOPATHY - part III


Herbal Medicine Materia Medica and Herbal

Catmint:Carminative, anti-spasmodic, diaphoretic, nervine, astringent.Catnip is one of the traditional cold and flu remedies.Preparations & Dosage: Infusion: pour a cup of boiling water onto 2 teaspoonfuls of the dried herb and leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes. This should be drunk three times a day.

Echinacea Spp.: Anti-microbial, immunomodulator, anti-catarrhal, alterative.,Echinacea is one of the primary remedies for helping the body rid itself of microbial infections...Preparations & Dosage: Decoction: put 1-2 teaspoonfuls of the root in one cup of water and bring it slowly to boil. Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes. This should be drunk three times a day. Tincture: take 1-4 ml of the tincture three times a day.
Celery Seeds: Anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, carminative, anti-spasmodic, nervine.Celery Seeds find their main use in the treatment of rheumatism,arthritis and gout. They are especially useful in rheumatoid arthritis where there is an associated mental depression...Preparations & Dosage: Infusion; pour a cup of boiling water onto l-2 teaspoonfuls of freshly crushed seeds. Leave to infuse for l0-l5 minutes. This should be drunk three times a day.

Peppermint:Carminative, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, aromatic,diaphoretic, anti-emetic, nervine, anti-microbial, analgesic.Peppermint is an excellent carminative, having a relaxingeffect on the muscles of the digestive system, combats flatulence andstimulates bile and digestive juice flow. It is used to relieve intestinalcolic, flatulent dyspepsia and associated conditionsPreparations &

 Dosage: Infusion: pour a cup of boiling water onto aheaped teaspoonful of the dried herb and leave to infuse for l0 minutes... Thismay be drunk as often as desired.
Stone Root:Collinsonia canadensis,Root and rhizome., Anti-lithic, diuretic, diaphoretic.As its name suggests, Stone Root finds its main use in thetreatment and prevention of stone and gravel in the urinarysystem and the gall-bladder. It can be used as a prophylactic but is alsoexcellent when the body is in need of help in passing stones of gravel. It isalso a strong diuretic...

Preparations & Dosage: Decoction: put l-2 teaspoonfuls of the dried root in a cup of water, bring to boiling and simmer for l0-l5 minutes. This should be drunk three times a day.Tincture: take 1-2 ml of the tincture three times a day.
...

tags:HOMEOPATHY,Herbal Medicine Materia Medica,Stone Root:Collinsonia canadensis,Celery Seeds: Anti-rheumatic, 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks to the great Dr Ehimare herbalist doctor that has cured many people of HPV DISEASE today i am here to testify on his wonders on my life. for changing my life for the better after all the frustration of getting cured finally i got introduce to DR.Ehimare for which i believe has a cured after reading all his testimonies. after writing to him. he responded quick to me that i will be cured for my HPV DISEASE once i am able to receive his herbal medicine. afterwards he prepared my herbal cure and sent to me and when i did received it and used it. i was surprised that there was changes going on in my body. behold after using the medicine for the days he assured me that i should go and test myself. and getting there i was found HPV negative, and even the doctor was surprise and told me this can only be a miracle. i'm completely cured today and that happened by the great herbal remedy. contact DR.Ehimare Now on his email:drehimare3@gmail.com or his WhatsApp Number::+1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks goodness, I’ve been tested negative to HEPATITIS B and LIVER DISEASE (CIRRHOSIS) Thank you Gina for your post Dr. Iyabiye is really a blessing. I reached out to him for help concerning my health condition and I got cured after taken his medicine, I went for multiple tests in different hospital and they all prove negative, which means I’m free from the deadly diseases that was tormenting my life. For those who need help here is the doctor’s contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (phone +234-815-857-7300)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr.ehiaguna saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. ehiaguna on his Email: drehiaguna@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest man on earth now thanks to Dr.ehiaguna God bless you. Email him at: drehiaguna@gmail.com Call or Whats-app him: +2348073908953 thanks.. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am grateful for what Doctor Odion has done for me and my family. I Was having Balanitis for 2 months with no solution, the disease almost took my life, and because I was unable to work and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just him Doctor Odion Whatsapp him; +2349019421176 or his email address drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and get your healing. He has a cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hepatitis, Genital warts, Herpes, HSV, HSV. ETC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed with herpes, I have been dealing with herpes for the past 4 years. Until I got a review online about natural cure people testifying how Dr Ajayi cure them with his herbal treatment. And I ordered the treatment, after taking the herbs I was totally cured. I'm recommending you out there somebody or anybody diagnosed with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it you can contact his email address via; ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com also call or WhatsApp him +2348119071237 or visit his website https://ajayiherbalhome.weebly.com for more information. Thanks once again Dr Ajayi for curing me, may the lord reward you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW I GOT RID OF MY HSV2 BY DR.ISHIAKU

    I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) or email ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com and get all your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW I GOT RID OF MY HSV2 BY DR.ISHIAKU

    I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) or email ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com and get all your problems solved...

    ReplyDelete