Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Part of the forum cellulitis

My blood pressure went so low it was frightening. Apparently the combination of antibiotics and painkillers do not suit me. My medication has been changed and I see my GP on Friday. My leg is still very painful, swollen and red.
You have to be so careful not to injure or scratch your lower leg/foot as it is so prone to going into cellulitis. Prevention definitely the best option but sometimes despite care, injuries happen. I have an allotment and in all this hot weather I am very conscious of sharp sticks, plant labels, stinging nettles, biting insects and any number of other hazards just waiting to attack my legs!!
Or,no good keep getting up and walking around as that sets it off again and delays healing...
My GP has given me a box of antibiotics as an emergency supply and told me to go back next week if it has not cleared completely.Friends and family have been. Very supportive. I'm very lucky...

tags:cellulitis,blood,antibiotics,

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete